Huge thank you to the lovely fireheartbooks for tagging me! (I honestly get so excited when people tag me, plus this is my first award, you made my day!)
– Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
– Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
– Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and then write 11 new questions.
– List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- What is your favourite type of bookish merchandise?
- What character from a book or tv show you like to be and why?
- What are your favourite OTPs?
- Do you collect anything? (Well maybe besides books haha)
- Why did you start your blog?
- Do you read or write fanfiction?
- Describe your favourite book/series in 3 words.
- Do you like chocolate? If so, what’s your favourite kind?
- What are your favourite male characters?
- If you could have any powers, what would you choose?
- What are some of your favourite tv shows?
- I don’t really have a lot of merch because I usually spend all my money on books, however I love tote bags the best (never received my pre-order ACOMAF tote bag and still not over it)
- So many, however based on appearance I’d say Mara Dyer or Elide from TOG and based on personality Nina from Six of Crows. If I could be every fictional character I loved I would, without hesitation.
- Um, there may be some spoilers. If you haven’t read the book title don’t read my answer. ACOMAF – all of them! Crooked Kingdom – Nina and Matthias, Mara Dyer – Mara and Noah, A Torch Against the Night – Elais and Helene although that’s sinking real fast, Empire of Storms – Manon and Dorian(magic hands though), Hush Hush – Nora and Patch, Half Wild– Nathan and Gabriel
- I used to collet keyrings when I was little, weird, I know. (yes, I still have them all)
- I started my blog because I love booktube and always wanted to make my own channel but I wouldn’t want people from school finding it. Blogging allows me to express my love of books without plastering my face and name all over it.
- I’m not a huge fan of fanfiction, I’ve always had the fear that it I would get it confused with the real books.
- Every time I finish a book, I text my friends these words and they all think I’m dramatic, but surely I’m not the only one who finishes a book and shouts “UGHH MY SOUL” right..?!
- Orange chocolate!
- Rhysand, Matthias, Jesper, Chaol, Rowan, Ronan, Warner, Will Herondale and many more.
- Does immortality count? If not, I’d love to be able to fly.
- I’m loving Teen Wolf right now. And the 100, I’m currently on season three.
- What book are you currently obsessing over?
- Most anticipated release of 2017?
- Are you part of the bookish candle hype?
- Three books you think everyone should read?
- Who are your favourite LGBT characters?
- What book(s) do you think are overhyped?
- What books are on your Christmas list?
- Any blogging habits? (good or bad or weird)
- Favourite thing about being a book blogger?
- What is your opinion on love triangles?
- Favourite underrated character(s)?
Thank you for taking time to read this.
Little Fantasy Land